This week we ended up finishing up our banner. Some parts of making the pieces went by super fast so our group though we would finish early but that proved to be wrong. The last pieces we would have to attach to the separate sides before making the banner one whole piece seem like it took forever. We were very excited to finish it and how it was looking so far through the process. When the banner was one whole piece we had trouble getting the length right for the flag poles it would be hanging on. We ended up making the banner a little too long for it to fit on the pole so we had to adjust it several times, which was very frustrating. The following assignment had us list different forms communication and document what we saw.